Two days after I contacted them, I’ve had nobbut an automated response from The Times. The Guardian however has been as lovely as a well-meaning Guardian reader like myself could hope. Prompt reply, apology and donation to MSF Burma Cyclone Appeal (in lieu of fee). ‘Doctors without Borders‘ is a charity of choice for Dr Who fans, natch. Likewise for knitters.
And fingers crossed, from this tv interview it’s looking possible that the BBC may let Mazzmatazz’s Adipose pattern see the light of day again one day.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- RT @TheRealBuzz: I was on the Moon! #Apollo11 @NASA twitter.com/linn_leblanc/s… 1 hour ago
- Here's to you, @IzzyChr17 City will miss you more than you will know bbc.co.uk/sport/football… 23 hours ago
- RT @MCWFC_OSC: Its time for another EPIC @MCWFC_OSC Quiz ! Come along to our Book Launch @marydsbarmcr this Sunday at 1pm and get those bra… 3 days ago
- @FAWSLFT @m60footballprog 'piss ups' and 'breweries' spring to mind (the @FA @FAWSL , not you guys!) 3 days ago
- my form watched @BBCNewsround today, & I learnt that they knew v little about Nelson Mandela. So I explained a bit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago