I know, I know, I really don’t need any new hobbies right now. I have to write 5,000 words about crab shell chemistry by the middle of next month. But that doesn’t mean I can’t look at borrowed and ebayed books about new hobbies I might be interested in taking up if I ever do graduate.
I may have done a little bit of sewing this weekend, including first ever zip installation using my new zipper foot, but if I did the results would be embargoed.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- wow what an amazing #blue weekend ⚽ @ManCity women getting that draw against Chelsea ⚽ 🏉 @Scotlandteam beating Engl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- HERE'S TO YOU @VincentKompany twitter.com/ManCity/status… 1 hour ago
- must be cold in That London, Pep's wearing a scarf @ManCity #mancity #CarabaoCupFinal 1 hour ago
- Oh Joe you selfish old curmudgeon. You came through when it mattered. Willyum would've made it all about him.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- I think I will never miss my Dad as much as when I want to ring him after watching Scotland beat England. #SCOvENG #CalcuttaCup #Dad 7 hours ago