I know, I know, I really don’t need any new hobbies right now. I have to write 5,000 words about crab shell chemistry by the middle of next month. But that doesn’t mean I can’t look at borrowed and ebayed books about new hobbies I might be interested in taking up if I ever do graduate.
I may have done a little bit of sewing this weekend, including first ever zip installation using my new zipper foot, but if I did the results would be embargoed.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Dear All Women's Clothes Shops What have you got against natural fibres? Why make all summer clothes out of sweatiest possible fabrics? 1 hour ago
- Watching @ManCityWomen v Chelsea #CmonCity #welovemanchester #Manchester #acityunited https://t.co/ctiWnoj3Pq 1 day ago
- RT @danhett: I have dealt with 50+ journos online today. Two found my mobile number. This cunt found my house. I still don't know if my bro… 3 days ago
- We won't stop dancing on those tables #Manchester https://t.co/6gyzg96gCe 3 days ago
- struggling to understand what has happened in my city. Heart breaks for those affected & their families #Manchester 4 days ago