I bought my teapot a present from Northern Ireland, so it now has a lovely iron trivet to go with its felted cosy. Not much yarn purchasing happened but lots of other fun stuff did.
Unfortunately I had to miss the trip to the Ulster American Folk Park (had to stay in and finish my homework) but DrM took the camera and somehow thought I might be interested in the string
In between doing homework,visiting family and seeing the sights, I made some progress on my green cardigan and took lots of photos of flowers
and came perilously close to taking up a new hobby. Derry’s Tower Museum had an amazing display of quilts, and there’s a brilliant quilting shop in the Craft Village.
I might have to add quilting to spinning and dressmaking on my list of “crafts I am going to take up if I ever graduate”.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Here's to you, @IzzyChr17 City will miss you more than you will know bbc.co.uk/sport/football… 10 hours ago
- RT @MCWFC_OSC: Its time for another EPIC @MCWFC_OSC Quiz ! Come along to our Book Launch @marydsbarmcr this Sunday at 1pm and get those bra… 3 days ago
- @FAWSLFT @m60footballprog 'piss ups' and 'breweries' spring to mind (the @FA @FAWSL , not you guys!) 3 days ago
- my form watched @BBCNewsround today, & I learnt that they knew v little about Nelson Mandela. So I explained a bit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @ftbllrswanimals: Jill Scott letting her dog use her as a pillow https://t.co/aduFxQm5Jt 4 days ago