Bobbins, the lovely new knitting/crafting mag curated by RubbishKnitter, is out at last and includes a pattern by me. Into the Valley is a man’s cabled hat and this is what it looks like as properly photographed in the mag
and this is what it looks like as photographed by me, one on Rob and one on Frankie (the valley boy for whom the original was designed).
Bobbins includes other fabbola patterns, articles and cakes. Yours for just four British pounds, get one now.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Dear All Women's Clothes Shops What have you got against natural fibres? Why make all summer clothes out of sweatiest possible fabrics? 1 hour ago
- Watching @ManCityWomen v Chelsea #CmonCity #welovemanchester #Manchester #acityunited https://t.co/ctiWnoj3Pq 1 day ago
- RT @danhett: I have dealt with 50+ journos online today. Two found my mobile number. This cunt found my house. I still don't know if my bro… 3 days ago
- We won't stop dancing on those tables #Manchester https://t.co/6gyzg96gCe 3 days ago
- struggling to understand what has happened in my city. Heart breaks for those affected & their families #Manchester 4 days ago