Bobbins, the lovely new knitting/crafting mag curated by RubbishKnitter, is out at last and includes a pattern by me. Into the Valley is a man’s cabled hat and this is what it looks like as properly photographed in the mag
and this is what it looks like as photographed by me, one on Rob and one on Frankie (the valley boy for whom the original was designed).
Bobbins includes other fabbola patterns, articles and cakes. Yours for just four British pounds, get one now.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- @7SpringsCamp Currently grass sledging! Weather has been great, despite Met Office dire predictions 25 minutes ago
- Currently with my Guides enjoying our local outdoor activity centre @7SpringsCamp . Our young people need these pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 28 minutes ago
- @7SpringsCamp @GrowingGuiding It's looking lovely so far https://t.co/2HtNXMs8lW 23 hours ago
- Guides currently playing Monopoly. When did Monopoly go so high tech? Credit cards instead of notes & 2 million quid for passing Go! 1 day ago
- All packed and ready to take my Guides for a weekend at @7SpringsCamp Ranger Den. Fingers crossed for the weather! @GrowingGuiding 1 day ago