Sewing is sucking me in, just as surely as the knitting and the crocheting. I’ve been reorganising my sewing supplies and then made a needle case
Tonight I have to make a small drawstring bag as the finishing touch for son’s costume (Aragorn must surely have had such a bag to carry his gold and lembas and such?).
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- @7SpringsCamp Currently grass sledging! Weather has been great, despite Met Office dire predictions 18 minutes ago
- Currently with my Guides enjoying our local outdoor activity centre @7SpringsCamp . Our young people need these pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 minutes ago
- @7SpringsCamp @GrowingGuiding It's looking lovely so far https://t.co/2HtNXMs8lW 23 hours ago
- Guides currently playing Monopoly. When did Monopoly go so high tech? Credit cards instead of notes & 2 million quid for passing Go! 1 day ago
- All packed and ready to take my Guides for a weekend at @7SpringsCamp Ranger Den. Fingers crossed for the weather! @GrowingGuiding 1 day ago