Am looking forward to tomorrow so that I can cast on for the VGAlong – the Fans of Violet Green Ravelry group‘s first knit along, any VG yarn and/or VG pattern. I’m going to do Salto socks in soft green Socrates from the stash. I have everything ready and am itching to start.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- wow what an amazing #blue weekend ⚽ @ManCity women getting that draw against Chelsea ⚽ 🏉 @Scotlandteam beating Engl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 37 minutes ago
- HERE'S TO YOU @VincentKompany twitter.com/ManCity/status… 1 hour ago
- must be cold in That London, Pep's wearing a scarf @ManCity #mancity #CarabaoCupFinal 2 hours ago
- Oh Joe you selfish old curmudgeon. You came through when it mattered. Willyum would've made it all about him.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- I think I will never miss my Dad as much as when I want to ring him after watching Scotland beat England. #SCOvENG #CalcuttaCup #Dad 7 hours ago