A few weeks ago a lovely French Raveller came along to our local S’n’B (which is also a good idea when visiting forn parts, visiting knitting groups to meet the locals). She was knitting a sock and I noticed she had a strand of yarn running up her knitting, something like this ….
I could see straight away what a fab idea this is. By moving the marker yarn back and forth every few rows (I do it every 4) you can count your rows as you go without needing to keep notes. And you easily mark the beginning of your round without needing to use a marker. Quite simple and quite brilliant. Thank you Noemi 🙂
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Watching @ManCityWomen v Chelsea #CmonCity #welovemanchester #Manchester #acityunited https://t.co/ctiWnoj3Pq 18 hours ago
- RT @danhett: I have dealt with 50+ journos online today. Two found my mobile number. This cunt found my house. I still don't know if my bro… 2 days ago
- We won't stop dancing on those tables #Manchester https://t.co/6gyzg96gCe 2 days ago
- struggling to understand what has happened in my city. Heart breaks for those affected & their families #Manchester 3 days ago
- @ManCityHelp Weren't they were meant to be going on sale general tomorrow :( ? Can you give a date for sales opening? 4 days ago