A few weeks ago a lovely French Raveller came along to our local S’n’B (which is also a good idea when visiting forn parts, visiting knitting groups to meet the locals). She was knitting a sock and I noticed she had a strand of yarn running up her knitting, something like this ….
I could see straight away what a fab idea this is. By moving the marker yarn back and forth every few rows (I do it every 4) you can count your rows as you go without needing to keep notes. And you easily mark the beginning of your round without needing to use a marker. Quite simple and quite brilliant. Thank you Noemi 🙂
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Gets new fone Installs apps Spends the next 3 months turning off push notifications STOP NOTIFYING ME I DON'T NEED TO KNOW 10 hours ago
- Has the Gorgeous One been to Gorton? I have, the Lingua Franca isn't Arabic & they're more City. Or is it a Dundee… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @joelicreates although the colour range isn't great, I do love James Brett Cotton On (formerly Cool Cotton). Cheap… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- @RachelNGibbs guiding birthdays are great (i had one at camp once) . Happy Birthday x 1 week ago
- highlight of my week: a year 9 girl explaining the difference between heterogenous and homogenous catalysts 1 week ago