knitting this sock right now
not with Jeanie still not even half way there, not to mention an assignment due. But I have a cold and am feeling sorry for myself, and now this red yarn has decided it wants to be Go With The Flow socks (from Favorite Socks), knitting rounds of this cute pattern in this cheery colour makes me feel better.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Am wondering who this @MindCharity course is for? Timing precludes most working people but cost precludes people wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @RachelNGibbs my gran always used kerbigrips, from her elaborate 'do. However, cabling without a needle is the way forward 3 days ago
- I do try to be on trend but I'm not sure I can carry off this season's key look https://t.co/oQ4rq8fMCS 3 days ago
- @joelicreates oh I didn't read the following up lol. yes what you are looking at is work done maybe? bbc.co.uk/education/guid… 4 days ago
- @joelicreates yes. Speed = distance/time. 3 ppl can run at different speeds in parts of race but have same avg speed over a given distance 4 days ago