having suddenly decided to make jaywalkers for my mum’s Mother’s Day present, I had to get moving on them (Mother’s Day is on 2 March in the UK this year) so cast them on this evening. Two rows in, I’ve lost one of my 2.25 mm dpns. My only set in that size. Aaaaargh. I have turned the living room upside down looking for them but no sign. The question is, do I get something else for Mother’s Day or do I rush out to the not very local LYS in the morning for another set (actually I don’t even know if they sell bamboo dpns).
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- I want to believe but the ghosts of Allie's Tartan Army are looking over our national shoulder #SWNT #WEURO2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- It's showing up on the website now. It's OK it's not like the first 10 minutes of a football match matter. No-one s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Can't find this on @Channel4 website. C4's coverage of @UEFAWomensEURO disappointing. I want to watch whole tournam… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @Channel4 Can you tweet a link? Cannot find it on your website 1 day ago
- @StevenLevy Not me, you want @audmapp 1 day ago