Yes I am still bitter about the whole sock-shrinking incident and intend to carry this grudge around for a long, long time. Still at least someone in this house appreciates the joy of hand knitted socks. Son’s cub leader is having a baby and I’ve been encouraging him to learn to knit so he can make something for the baby. He says he will, and that I should make the baby some socks, because that they would make the baby sleep because they are all warm Awww. Way to get yourself more socks made, son.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- @doc_kristy OK thanks, wasn't seeing that on my phone screen 2 days ago
- @doc_kristy problem https://t.co/tLbKVKaDh5 2 days ago
- so is Roy's guilt at Adumb & Ian losing their surrogate going to get him to persuade Lexi do get pregnant for them? #TheArchers 6 days ago
- Year 9 may have come to regret asking me to settle their "Who is the best football team, Man Utd or Liverpool? " de… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- you can't beat a game of Run Chicken Run on a Friday night #guides #guiding 1 week ago