Our bed collapsed last night. This has forced my stash out from the darkness under the bed into the cold light of day. Also it means my other half has seen all of my stash in one place for the first time. Ooops. He didn’t say anything, but I’m not sure what he’s thinking … Anyway I am going the put the eyelash yarn (wtf was I thinking?) up for offer on the UK yarn karma swap group on lovely ravelry. I love the karma swaps, new yarn for free hurah.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- wow what an amazing #blue weekend ⚽ @ManCity women getting that draw against Chelsea ⚽ 🏉 @Scotlandteam beating Engl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 28 minutes ago
- HERE'S TO YOU @VincentKompany twitter.com/ManCity/status… 1 hour ago
- must be cold in That London, Pep's wearing a scarf @ManCity #mancity #CarabaoCupFinal 1 hour ago
- Oh Joe you selfish old curmudgeon. You came through when it mattered. Willyum would've made it all about him.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- I think I will never miss my Dad as much as when I want to ring him after watching Scotland beat England. #SCOvENG #CalcuttaCup #Dad 7 hours ago