I got two yarn deliveries this morning, cashmerino & needles from Get Knitted and St Ives sock yarn from Texere (the extra balls I need – I had 2 balls of each of 3 colours but the yardage is short so better get another of each to be on the safe side – plus 3 balls of an additional colour, as the postage is the same for 3 balls or 6). I am now on a yarn diet, and so this will be the last sock yarn I buy for a long long time. I have plenty of it now, enough to meet any requirements (bright coloured, striped, variegated, plain, cotton, self-patterning, 4ply, dk). The cashmerino is for the ’emergency presents’ box, in case I need to knock up a scarf in a hurry. I might need to buy some non-sock yarn (for pink shrug a small girl wants) but I will check my stash before buying more. I can do this, I can I can I can. Heh.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- @doc_kristy OK thanks, wasn't seeing that on my phone screen 2 days ago
- @doc_kristy problem https://t.co/tLbKVKaDh5 2 days ago
- so is Roy's guilt at Adumb & Ian losing their surrogate going to get him to persuade Lexi do get pregnant for them? #TheArchers 6 days ago
- Year 9 may have come to regret asking me to settle their "Who is the best football team, Man Utd or Liverpool? " de… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- you can't beat a game of Run Chicken Run on a Friday night #guides #guiding 1 week ago