The running-out-of-yarn trauma. I have 2 balls of this particular sock yarn and the first has run out just before the end of the first gentleman sock. I know, I know, I should have checked the yardage not just the weight. My bad. Luckily the nice people I bought it from checked and they have some of the same dye lot left in stock. Relief, relief, and note to self to check yardages in future.
- Add new tag bags baking barbie blankets blocking books business ethics cats cephalopoda charidee chemistry cloaks discworld dr who enabling errata felting FOs 2007 FOs 2008 FOs 2009 FOs 2010 FOs 2011 FOs 2012 FOs_2009 frogging garden give-away gloves Guides handspun hats hmhb holiday joy of knitting jumpers KaL kids knitting learner life LOTR LYS Manchester meme misc misc makes mittens not yarn oops pattern patterns rant ravelry S'n'B samples scams scarf scarves sewing sewn 2009 shawl shawls shopping shrug skirts socks stash swap techniques toys ughs vest WiP yarn
- Doh, *great staff at @oxygenfreejump Manchester, not 'grateful' . It's been a long week. 3 days ago
- Our Guides & Rainbows had a fab time at @oxygenfreejump Manchester tonight - thank you to all the grateful staff, esp. lovely Kaya. 3 days ago
- @AndersonPens do you stock replacement nibs for Cross pens? And is it easy to work out which one I will need (pen is ca. 20 yrs old)? 5 days ago
- @GrowingGuiding not half term for us yet but we are off to @oxygenfreejump on Friday evening 5 days ago
- new fountain pen & assorted goodies ordered from @cultpens . Happy PayDay to me! #stationery4lyfe #cursivescriptmassive 5 days ago